viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2011

MINIMAL PAIRS

  1.   there are pairs of words that have exactly the same pronunciation but change one sound.
  2.  Minimal Pairs are important to have a correct pronunciation in the moment that we speak, because if we do not have a good pronunciation, it is very possible that the persons do not understand what we are saying to them, or the people understand another thing than we are not  to say them.
  3. pair 1:guess-gas:
    I guess that a creative god of the universe must exist in some part

    I was yesterday where my dentist and he applies a gas to me for Anesthesia

    pair2: wet-wait:
    when I lead my motorcycle in wet roadway, it turns out to be very dangerous

    my family waits for the best thing of me

    pair 3:pain-pen:
    the physical pain is not nothing agreeably

    I lose a pen in my work every day

    pair 4: age-edge:
    I don´t look my age
    she was standing at the water's edge



SHORT  AND LONG VOWELS




SHORT
SENTENCE
LONG
SENTENCE
rip
A fan tried to RIP his pants in a concert.
ripe
A fully ripe apple stays 
white in the inside.


boat

the boat is a small craft


bone
the climber fell down 
and a bone broke


bite
there are snakes that with his bite
can kill the persons
bug
when I was in the farm of my aunt,  I saw a rarer bug


cat

my neighbor has a cat of black colour


lad
the technical director of the selection Colombia to football is lad


lid
José is lid to the affiliation of family parents from the school




load
I need  to load energies
mud
the candelabra of my house are done of mud


mug
the mug  of the chocolate is big




mule
my uncle n
Nestor has in his farm a mule


pray
My mother prays every night
pie
Douglas measures almost 1 pie




pill
I suffer from migraine and every week,  I have to take a pill
pig
my aunt mariela has a pig in his farm




rule
the rule is a vital element for the making of drawings


stain
my favorite trousers have a stain in the legs


stay
jose stays all day with the fiancée


still
the economic situation in the country still has not changed


smile
my girlfriend has a pretty smile


stop
when I listen to the slayer band, I can not stop moving the head
sun
the sun is vital for the human survival


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Buscar este blog